LEAP conducts extensive research which serves as a basis for our curriculum and trainings. We align our research work to address governance, ethical, leadership and management issues in businesses, organizations and institutions.
LEAP has invested huge resources in primary and secondary research to improve productivity effectiveness, transparency and accountability. These resource materials serve as tools that are used to bring about significant leadership development.
LEAP will continue to develop new implementable strategies in future publications. Available are varieties of our publications:
- Defying the Odds: Case Studies of Nigerian Companies that have Survived Generations is the first of its kind in Nigeria
- Get on Board: A Practical Guide to Building A High Impact Baord of Directors in Nigeria
- Building a Culture of Ethics: A Practical Guide for African leaders in the public, private and nonprofit sectors
- Passing the Baton : A Guide to Building Sustainable Businesses
- Rage for Change:A Guide for Young Nigerians Who Desire to Make a Difference
In 2011, we commenced work on miniseries around their needs and visible problems as adapted from our business leadership programme and advanced research on global business issues. These demand-driven booklets outline principles for good practices on business development and ethics in a format that is easy for the reader to understand and to implement and was first published in 2012.
LEAP Africa released HOW TO GET A JOB in 2013, this publication is aimed at guiding both the jobseeker and the job changer. It is a powerful tool to ensure a change in career. It is a must have.
- Attract, Motivate and Retain Top Talent
- Essential Steps for Creating an Ethical Organization
- Critical Strategies for Building a Sustainable Organization
- Corporate Culture: The Essence of Winning Companies
- How to Get a Job
- Lotex Bookshop 5, Funsho Williams Avenue,Ojuelegba Road.
- Debonair Bookstore 294, Herbert Macaulay Street,Sabo Yaba.
- B & B Bookshops 107a, Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja.
- Laterna Ventures 13, Oke-Awo Street,Victoria Island,Lagos.#
- CIBN Bookshops Plc, 19, Adeola Hopewell,Lagos.
- NIIA Bookshops 13/15, Kofo Abayomi Street,Victoria Island,Lagos.
- Terra Kulture Plot 1376, Savage, Off Ahmadu Bello Way,Victoria Island,Lagos.
- Quintessences Falomo Shopping Centre,Awolowo Road,Ikoyi.
- CSS Bookshop, Bookshop House,50/52,Broad Street,Lagos Island.
- Florence & Lambard Bookshop 202/204,Ikorodu Road,Palmgroove,Lagos.
- Veritas Books 16, Oluwole Fadojutimi Street,Apples Estate,Amuwo Odofin,Lagos.
- Options Book And Information Services Ltd. Options Book House 142, Oyo Road, Ojo, Ibadan North, Oyo State.