LEAP invests in continuous primary and secondary research on leadership, values and social change in Africa.
This research serves as the basis of its innovative curriculum and training programmes which are designed for personal, organizational and national transformation.
To date, LEAP has published the following books: Defying the Odds, Get on Board, Rage for Change, Building a Culture of Ethics, Passing the Baton, Attract, Retain and Motivate Talent, Essential Steps for Creating an Ethical Organization, Critical Strategies for Building a Sustainable Organization and Corporate Culture: The Essence of winning Companies.
LEAP publications are available in bookstores in Lagos. You can get your copies at
- Lotex Bookshop 5, Funsho Williams Avenue,Ojuelegba Road.
- Debonair Bookstore 294, Herbert Macaulay Street,Sabo Yaba.
- B & B Bookshops 107a, Adeniyi Jones Avenue,Ikeja.
- Laterna Ventures 13, Oke-Awo Street,Victoria Island,Lagos.#
- CIBN Bookshops Plc, 19, Adeola Hopewell,Lagos.
- NIIA Bookshops 13/15, Kofo Abayomi Street,Victoria Island,Lagos.
- Terra Kulture Plot 1376, Savage, Off Ahmadu Bello Way,Victoria Island,Lagos.
- Quintessences Falomo Shopping Centre,Awolowo Road,Ikoyi.
- CSS Bookshop, Bookshop House,50/52,Broad Street,Lagos Island.
- Florence & Lambard Bookshop 202/204,Ikorodu Road,Palmgroove,Lagos.
- Veritas Books 16, Oluwole Fadojutimi Street,Apples Estate,Amuwo Odofin,Lagos.
- Options Book And Information Services Ltd. Options Book House 142, Oyo Road, Ojo, Ibadan North, Oyo State.