Innovative Resources For Leadership Development
LEAP conducts extensive research which serves as a basis for our curriculum and trainings. We align our research work to address governance, ethical, leadership and management issues in businesses, organizations and institutions.
LEAP has invested huge resources in primary and secondary research to improve productivity effectiveness, transparency and accountability. These resource materials serve as tools that are used to bring about significant leadership development.
LEAP will continue to develop new implementable strategies in future publications. Available are varieties of our publications:
- Defying the Odds: Case Studies of Nigerian Companies that have Survived Generations is the first of its kind in Nigeria.
- Get on Board:.
- Building a Culture of Ethics: A Practical Guide for African leaders in the public, private and nonprofit sectors.
- Passing the Baton:
- Rage for Change:
In 2011, we commenced work on miniseries around their needs and visible problems as adapted from our business leadership programme and advanced research on global business issues. These demand-driven booklets outline principles for good practices on business development and ethics in a format that is easy for the reader to understand and to implement and was first published in 2012.
- Attract, Motivate and Retain Top Talent
- Essential Steps for Creating an Ethical Organization
- Critical Strategies for Building a Sustainable Organization
- Corporate Culture: The Essence of Winning Companies
- Introduction How to Get a Job
In July 2013, LEAP Africa released HOW TO GET A JOB, this publication is aimed at guiding both the jobseeker and the job changer. It is a powerful tool to ensure a change in career. It is a must have.